If you’re in Year 11 and considering where and what to study after GCSEs, it’s important that you give the decision plenty of thought. Attending a virtual Open Event is the one of the best ways of finding out more about courses and what life might be like at a particular college.
For those looking to upskill or retrain for a future career, you can find out more or talk to our teams about the Apprenticeship programmes and Higher Education Degree level courses that we offer and how to apply.
We now have one more Open Event running before Christmas which is a virtual online only event.
Campus Tours - we are offering a limited number of physical campus tours of each campus. please click on the link to find out more and register.
- 37 A Levels and 20 GCSEs
- T Levels in Education and Childcare, Digital, and Health and Social Care
- Vocational courses across: Art and Design, Childcare, Health and Social Care, Media Make Up, Media and Digital, Performing Arts, Photography, Public Services, Sport
- Vocational courses across: Animal Care, Automotive, Business, Computing, Engineering, Forensic Science, Hair and Beauty, Hospitality and Catering, Construction Trades: Plumbing, Bricklaying, Electrical Installation, Carpentry and Joinery, Property Management, Travel and Tourism
- Higher Education courses
Virtual Open Day
What can I see/find out at Open Events?
Virtual Open Events
- Access video information from staff on courses
- Frequently asked questions
- Live chat function
- Virtual tour of campus
Physical Open Events
- Pick up a prospectus
- Get information, advice and guidance about other aspects of College life.