Open Evening - Tuesday 29 June, 5-9pm
All ages, all courses
We are excited to welcome you to our College campuses in person for the first time this academic year.
Whether you’ve already applied or are still considering your options, we would be delighted to meet you at our Open Evening!
You will be able to talk to lecturers and our friendly support staff to get information, advice and guidance about our wide-ranging student services, employability and additional support at both of our campuses, as well as specific course information at the relevant site. Booking is essential; places are limited and we will be offering specific timeslots. We will also be observing strict social distancing and hygiene measures to keep you safe.
Please ensure that you check the subject split across each campus to ensure that you book for the right venue:
QUEENS DRIVE CAMPUS:
- A Levels and GCSEs
- Vocational and technical courses at all levels in: Art, Design and Photography; Childcare and Early Years; Health and Social Care; Performing Arts and Music; Public Services; Sport and Leisure
- Access to HE Courses
- Industry and professional qualifications
- Leisure courses
NORTH STAR CAMPUS:
- Vocational and technical courses in the following subject areas: Animal Care; Automotive; Business; Computing and IT; Construction Trades (Plumbing, Bricklaying, Carpentry) and Electrical Installation; Engineering; Hair and Beauty; Hospitality and Catering; Media and Digital; Media Makeup; Travel and Tourism
- Higher Education (degree-level) courses
- High level technical and digital skills training at the new Swindon and Wiltshire Institute of Technology