Open Evening - Tuesday 29 June, 5-9pm
All ages, all courses*
We are excited to welcome prospective students to our College campuses in person for the first time this academic year.
*Please note that attendance at this event is now restricted to those who plan to start a course with us in September, plus one parent where relevant i.e. Year 11s and 19+ students. Regretfully we cannot accept registrations from Year 10s or below (the exception being Year 9 pupils who are currently home educated and will start a Pre-16 programme with us in September). Please note that Booking is essential - we cannot allow entry for anyone who has not booked, including additional family members.
Whether you’ve already applied for this September or are still considering your options, we would be delighted to meet you at our Open Evening!
You will be able to talk to lecturers and our friendly support staff to get information, advice and guidance about our wide-ranging student services, employability and additional support at both of our campuses, as well as specific course information at the relevant site. Booking is essential; places are limited and we will be offering specific timeslots. We will also be observing strict social distancing and hygiene measures to keep you safe.
Please ensure that you check the subject split across each campus to ensure that you book for the right venue:
QUEENS DRIVE CAMPUS:
- A Levels and GCSEs
- Vocational and technical courses at all levels in: Art, Design and Photography; Childcare and Early Years; Health and Social Care; Performing Arts and Music; Public Services; Sport and Leisure
- Access to HE Courses
- Industry and professional qualifications
- Leisure courses
NORTH STAR CAMPUS:
- Vocational and technical courses in the following subject areas: Animal Care; Automotive; Business; Computing and IT; Construction Trades (Plumbing, Bricklaying, Carpentry) and Electrical Installation; Engineering; Hair and Beauty; Hospitality and Catering; Media and Digital; Media Makeup; Travel and Tourism
- Higher Education (degree-level) courses
- High level technical and digital skills training at the new Swindon and Wiltshire Institute of Technology