About the College
Welcome to our new, vibrant and dynamic College, created by the merger of New College with Swindon College on 17th August 2020. We are committed to providing our students with the best teaching and learning, facilities, enrichment, development opportunities and guidance support. Our aim is to help our students achieve their own personal goals or ambitions – whether that’s to gain a university place, the career of their dreams, develop a new hobby or skills or secure promotion.
We have two campuses; Queens Drive and North Star, as well as an Adult Learning Centre in Swindon town centre. We deliver academic qualifications (GCSEs, A Levels), vocational and technical qualifications, higher education and degree-level courses, Apprenticeships, professional and business training and leisure courses.
The College's Purpose and Vision
Our purpose is Better Lives Through Learning, delivered through seven key themes as follows:
- Great teaching, learning and progression
- An innovative, relevant and responsive curriculum
- Great, digital and physical learning environments
- Meeting employers' and customers' needs
- At the heart of our community
- Financial sustainability enabling re-investment
- A great place to work