Year 11 Online College Experience 2020
An online interactive event for Year 11s to take part in virtual taster sessions to see what life at New College could be like!
- See what teaching and learning at New College might be like
- Opportunity to try subjects not on offer at other school sixth forms
- Gain experience of the online learning platform that our students use at college
- Helps with the decision-making process – the familiar environment of staying in your sixth form may suit some students but others prefer a wider choice of courses, opportunities and independence that College can offer.
There will be other events for you to take part in during Year 11, but College Experience will really give you an idea of what teaching and learning will be like here.
How does it work?
- Pre-register for College Experience - We will then create a login for you to access the site
- You will receive an email with login details
- Click the link and sign in using the details provided
- If you still have questions after the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide advice and guidance
Decided you want to join us at New College? Apply now
Check out the subjects on offer:
3D Design: Product Design | Accounting | Ancient History | Animal Management | Applied Science | Art and Design Practice | Art Historical Practice | Beauty Therapy | Biology | Bricklaying (Construction) | British and American/European 20th Century History | Business | Carpentry | Chemistry | Civil Engineering | Classical Civilisation | Computer Science | Computing | Construction and the Built Environment | Creative media (moving image) - BTEC | Creative Media (Games) - BTEC| Criminology | Dance | Digital music production | Drama and Performance |Economics | Education and Childcare | Electrical installation | Engineering | Engineering and Mechanical Engineering | Engineering technologies | English Language and Literature | English Language | English Literature | Environmental Science | Esports | Film Studies | Financial Studies | Fine Art | Fitness professionals | Forensic and Criminal Investigation | French | Geography | Government and Politics | Graphic Design | Hairdressing | Health and Social Care | Hospitality and Catering | Law | Maths (including Core Maths) | Media Studies | Media Make-up | Motor Vehicle (Automotive) | Music | Philosophy | Photography | Physics | Plumbing | Professional Cookery | Professional Food and Beverage Service | Psychology | Public Services | Religious studies | Sociology | Spanish | Sport and Exercise Science | Textiles and Fashion | Travel and Tourism | Working in Sport and Leisure