Come and study at New College this September!
New Start. New You. New College!
GCSEs, A Levels, Vocational Qualifications, Apprenticeships and Degree-level courses - Whatever you need, we're here to help!
Still considering your study options?
Year 12 not started well? Or not enjoying the early morning bus out of Swindon? Don't panic - we are still enrolling!
We'll help you get to your dream career or university destination. And we'll make sure you'll have a fantastic experience whilst studying here.
What to do next
- Drop in to either campus between 9am and 4pm Mon-Fri and we can enrol you there and then!
- Call our FREEPHONE Enrolment Hotline: 0808 172 1721
- Email: email@example.com
- Apply online: via the green button below (daytime courses only)
There are spaces available on most daytime courses, but particularly in the following subjects:
- English and Language A Levels: French, Spanish, English Language
- Humanities A Levels: British & American History; British & European History; Ancient History;Religious Studies; Geography; Government and Politics; Philosophy
- Social Sciences: Sociology; Criminology
- Access to HE taught courses
- AAT Diploma - daytime AND evening
Nervous about coming in?
If you are worried or anxious about coming into Enrolment, then please do feel free to bring someone (e.g. parent) with you. We're really keen to ensure that you have a stress-free experience so please don't worry.
Progression advice for Higher Education and Apprenticeships at New College or the new Swindon and Wiltshire Institute of Technology
Please call 01793 491591 for the Clearing Telephone Hotline.