Future Talent Forums
Want to develop your future workforce in partnership with New College? Like the opportunity to directly influence our curriculum? Then join our Future Talent Forums!
If you are an HR Manager or senior decision maker within your organisation, you'll want to get involved in our exciting new initiative, Future Talent Forums.
These forums will help you to:
• Develop your future workforce in partnership with us
• Ensure your employees are work-ready and possess the knowledge, skills and behaviours that your organisation needs
• Have the chance to address your skills gaps
• Provide input to and influence the development of our curriculum
• Gain access to talent-spot and recruit learners as employees and apprentices
• Benefit from shared sector intelligence and knowledge of available funding for training
Your commitment would include: attending at least two meetings a year and supporting learners via things like providing industry placements, attending careers events, or taking an Apprentice. In return, we'll develop our curriculum offer with your sector needs in mind, share updates and information on funding, promote and celebrate your involvement with the College and more.
For further information, please contact our Employability team at email@example.com or on