Employ an Apprentice
Why choose New College as your Apprenticeships provider?
97% of employers we work with rate our apprenticeships support and provision as good or outstanding.
- Our business development team can provide you with a thorough training needs analysis to help identify any skills gaps and provide advice on the best solution(s) to meet your needs.
- Our programmes have been developed to provide structured progression routes, from level 2 right through to level 5+.
- We don't just think about you immediate needs, we can help build a long-term training and development plan to ensure the necessary skills and talent are retained within your organisation, now and into the future.
- For no additional cost, we can support with advertising your vacancies and will pre-screen and shortlist candidates based on your specifications.
- We will help you successfully navigate the online Apprenticeships Service which allows you to manage all of your apprenticeships, their recruitment, your training provider (us!) and most importantly, access to funding and any incentives.
Don't just take our word for it:
“I contacted New College for our first apprentice and they helped me find a suitable candidate and managed the whole process, guiding me on what to do and when to do it. It has been a really great end-to-end and simple experience. The team are always at the end of the phone and happy to help navigate anything I need as a director to ensure that our placement is successful!”
- Marie Harte | Director at Harte Developments Ltd
“Apprentices are vital to our business, training someone for 4 years gives us the opportunity to get the right people for us, not only do they learn a trade and get a qualification but they learn our way of doing things and the importance of why we have such high expectations and the benefits to both us as a company and our customers.
94% of the apprentices we take have remained in our employment after qualifying and the majority of these now have their own apprentices so are able to impart not only their plumbing knowledge but an understanding of completing an apprenticeship and how it works.”
- Steph Forster | Renelec
“At Batten & Allen apprentices are an integral part of our business with schemes running across all business departments. We pride ourselves nurturing young talent through apprenticeships, helping to create an engaged and supportive environment, as well as sustained future growth. In fact, current and ex-apprentices make up to 20% of Batten & Allen’s workforce from entry level all the way up to the Board of Directors.”