About the course
Distance learning courses enable you to boost your career with a nationally recognised qualification even if you do not have the time to attend training sessions. You will work your way through the qualification submitting work every 2 weeks, achieving within approximately six months.
Do you work in a customer service role? Do you want to progress within your role or find employment in a role which requires customer service skills? If so, this course is the perfect fit for you! This qualification is relevant to all business sectors where customer-facing roles exist, and gives you a foundation of knowledge which you can build on in your future career.
You will develop and sharpen your practical skills, enabling you to deliver effective, high quality customer service within a range of environments. You will be introduced to the key concepts and practices underpinning customer service delivery, from conflict resolution techniques to how customer service impacts upon an organisation. You will also gain an understanding of business markets, financial management, marketing and the legal requirements of businesses.
Completing this course will lead you to a position of receiving recognition within the workplace and will put you in line for professional development. This course will be a fantastic addition to your CV when applying for new jobs and catch the eye of potential employers!
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Understand the customer service environment
- Principles of business
- Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Understand how knowledge resources and service partnerships support customer service delivery
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
This course can be studied purely online and is ideal for those who are happy to work independently using our fully supported on-line learning platform.
- You must have a minimum of Level 2 Literacy
- Distance Learning isn’t for everyone. If at your enrolment we feel that this mode of study may not be quite right for you, we will help you to find the one that is.
- You could complete one of our other Business programmes (e.g. Principles of Team Leading, Principles of Customer Service)
- If you are local to Swindon and working in a business setting for a minimum of 15 hours a week, you could progress to a Level 2 or 3 NVQ depending on your job role.
- Employment within a business administration/customer service/office environment.
What additional resources will I need?
- No additional resources are required.
- The fees for this course can be covered by the Advanced Learner Loan where the Government covers the course fees. The fees are then only repaid on completion and when your salary reaches £27,295. If you don’t earn £27,295, the fees are written off after 30 years. More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
Please contact the Fast Forward Team on 01793 209691 or firstname.lastname@example.org