About the course
Distance learning courses enable you to boost your career with a nationally recognised qualification even if you do not have the time to attend training sessions. You will work your way through the qualification submitting work every 2 weeks, achieving within approximately three months.
This qualification enables you to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information. This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers – verbally and in writing
- Know how to process information about customers
- Understand how to resolve customer service problems and challenges
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
The workbook study option is most suitable for those local to Swindon, are returning to learning and would prefer to receive one-to-one support from a tutor.
This course can also be studied purely online and is ideal for those who are happy to work independently using our fully supported online learning platform. If you would prefer this option, please click HERE
- The course is fully funded by the Government and to qualify, you must be aged 19 at the start of the academic year, have been resident in England for the last three years and be a UK citizen.
- Learners must have a Level 2 English qualification.
- Learners who are aged 19-23 must already have a full Level 2 qualification (5 GCSEs 4 and above OR A*-C, 2 AS Levels, 1 A-Level, Diploma Level 2, NVQ Level 2).
- Distance Learning isn’t for everyone. If at your enrolment we feel that this mode of study may not be quite right for you, we will help you to find the one that is.
- You could complete one of our other Business programmes (e.g. Principles of Team Leading, Principles of Customer Service)
- If you are local to Swindon and working in a business setting for a minimum of 15 hours a week, you could progress to a Level 2 or 3 NVQ depending on your job role.
- Employment within a business administration/customer service/office environment.
What additional resources will I need?
No additional resources are required.
- However, if you do not complete your course, you will be charged £135 to cover administration and learning material costs.
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
Please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 209691 or firstname.lastname@example.org