About the course
The Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading consists of a minimum of 40 credits. In order to identify which units are most appropriate we will match your skills against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
Once the appropriate units are agreed, assessment can start. An assessor will visit you in your workplace. They will plan their visits in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities. Assessment visits usually take place every 3-4 weeks and last approximately 1-1.5 hours each. You will be set tasks to complete between visits. Your assessor will work with you to cover the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification. As well as being able to complete tasks competently, you should know why you do them a certain way. Together you will gather evidence to demonstrate you meet the qualification standards. A variety of assessment methods will be used. These will usually contain a mixture of:
- Work products
- Professional discussions
- Oral and/or written question & answers
- Reflective accounts
- Witness testimonies
- Recognised Prior Learning
- On-screen test consisting of multiple choice questions.
The level 2 Certificate is made up of five mandatory units and a number of optional units based around your work role.
Mandatory units include:
- Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Communicate Work-Related Information
- Lead and Manage a Team
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understand Business
In order to identify which units are most appropriate we will match your skills against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
This means this qualification can be made entirely bespoke to your needs.
In order to be eligible for the qualification, you will need the following:
- to be currently working in a management job role
- have agreement from your employer to allow an assessor to visit you in the workplace
- have a minimum of 3 months prior experience in a management capacity
- be working a minimum of 15 hours a week
Level 3 NVQ in Management or Level 3 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Management and Leadership
Management positions within your current or future organisation
What additional resources will I need?
- The price of this qualification is normally £1,800 however, if you are earning less than £17,004, we may be able to fully fund your qualification. Please call us on 01793 732892 for details.
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. National Careers Service - Homepage
For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: email@example.com