About the course
This 3 day course will cover topics such as:
- Confidence & Motivation - Get it, Build it, Keep it!
- Reviewing your skills and strengths, discover your true value
- Finding the job or career you want. Could you be the boss?
- Identifying any gaps in skills or training needs
- Action Planning and preparing for interviews, getting a YES.
- This free course is for people who want to build their confidence and get back into the workplace. By the end of the sessions, you will have a plan of action & know the next steps you need to take to get back into work.
- A basic interest in the subject.
- A number of other training courses and qualifications are available at New College.
Work experience and employability
What additional resources will I need?
- This course is free
For queries about the course, please contact the course leader: Ed.Kirk-Browne@newcollege.ac.uk
For general enquiries, please contact: email@example.com