- This is an unaccredited learning course
- Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion
This 3 day course will cover topics such as:
- Confidence & Motivation - Get it, Build it, Keep it!
- Reviewing your skills and strengths, discover your true value
- Finding the job or career you want. Could you be the boss?
- Identifying any gaps in skills or training needs
- Action Planning and preparing for interviews, getting a YES.
- A number of other training courses and qualifications are available at New College
- A basic interest in the subject.
This free course is for people who want to build their confidence and get back into the workplace. By the end of the sessions you will have a plan of action & know the next steps you need to take to get back into work.
Approximately 13 hours to complete the course, usually delivered over 3 sessions.
- The ALC/Adult Learning Centre is open from Monday to Thursday each week.
- You can work in our friendly and relaxed environment, with qualified tutors on hand to give you help and guidance.
- If you have internet access* you can work through the learning materials at home and then take the assessment on-site.
Costs and Resources.
- This course is free
- For further information about this course please contact ALC/Adult Learning Centre on 01793 511665 or email ALC@newcollege.ac.uk
- The ALC/Adult Education Centre is based in the Town Centre and is open throughout the year.
- Monday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Wednesday – 9 am to 5 pm
- Thursday – 9 am to 5 pm
*If you are planning to work on the learning materials outside of college (eLearning / VLE) please discuss computer requirements and minimum specifications with your tutor at induction.