About the course
This qualification is designed for learners who want to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector. This course will focus on the study of the warehousing and storage industry and offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating key knowledge.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage, learners are required to successfully complete all five mandatory units.
|Unit 01||Introduction to warehousing and storage|
|Unit 02||Understand how to receive and store goods|
|Unit 03||Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch|
|Unit 04||Understand how to check stock and update records|
|Unit 05||Customer service in warehousing and storage|
- A basic interest in the subject.
- A basic level of English language
- A basic level IT skills
- Aged 19+ years old
- An assessment may be required prior to starting the course
- Completion of this qualification will support progression into employment or into higher-level roles in the industry.
Work experience and employability
What additional resources will I need?
- Fee £125
- This course maybe free to those on eligible benefits or meet the low earner criteria (Please contact for details)
For queries about the course, please contact the course leader: Ed.Kirk-Browne@newcollege.ac.uk
For general enquiries, please contact: email@example.com