About the course
The level 2 Diploma consists of a minimum of 45 credits which are made up of five mandatory units
and a number of optional units based around your job role. In order to identify which qualification and units are most appropriate we will match your skills and job description against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
- Your assessor will plan his/her visits with you in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities in order to gather the appropriate evidence.
- Once the appropriate units are agreed, assessment can start. An assessor will visit you in your workplace. They will plan their visits in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities. Assessment visits usually take place every 3-4 weeks and last approximately 1-1.5 hours each. You will be set tasks to complete between visits.
- Your assessor will work with you to cover the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification. As well as being able to complete tasks competently, you should know why you do them a certain way. Together you will gather evidence to demonstrate you meet the qualification standards. A variety of assessment methods will be used.
- Start anytime
The level 2 Certificate consists of mandatory and a number of optional units based around your job role. In order to identify which qualification and units are most appropriate we will match your skills and job description against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
Mandatory units include:
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Have agreement from your employer to allow an assessor to visit you in the workplace
- Have a minimum of 3 months’ prior experience in the customer service environment
- Be working a minimum of 15 hours per week
- to be currently working in a customer service job role
Customer Service/Business and Administration/Team Leader (Level 3).
This qualification is designed for people who are employed in a customer service role and would like to develop or consolidate their skills. Learners will have some autonomy over decisions made but will require some supervision in certain situations.
What additional resources will I need?
- The price of this qualification varies depending on your age and experience. Guide price: £1,800 dependent on location. However, if you are earning £17,004 and do not hold a full level 2 qualification, we may be able to fully fund your qualification. Please call us on 01793 732892 for details.
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: email@example.com