About the course
This qualification is designed for people who are employed in a customer service role and have a supervisory aspect to their job. Learners will have autonomy over decisions made and may have referrals made to them from other customer service operatives for clarification.
- Once the appropriate units are agreed, assessment can start. An assessor will visit you in your workplace. They will plan their visits in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities. Assessment visits usually take place every 3-4 weeks and last approximately 1-1.5 hours each. You will be set tasks to complete between visits.
Your assessor will work with you to cover the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification. As well as being able to complete tasks competently, you should know why you do them a certain way. Together you will gather evidence to demonstrate you meet the qualification standards. A variety of assessment methods will be used. These will usually contain a mixture of:
- Observation Work products Professional discussions
- Oral and/or written question & answers
Reflective accounts Witness testimonies Recognised Prior Learning
- Our Assessors will visit you once a month in the workplace.
- Start anytime.
- There are a number of on-line exams which you must pass.
The level 3 Diploma consists of a minimum of 55 credits which are made up of six mandatory units and a number of optional units, based around your job role. In order to identify which qualification and units are most appropriate we will match your skills and job description against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs
- Organise and Deliver Customer Service
- Understand the Customer Service Environment
- Resolve Customers’ Problems
- Principles of Business
- Understand Customers and Customer Retention
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
Some of the units include:
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback.
- Develop a social media strategy for Customer Service.
- Champion Customer Service
- Build and Maintain Effective Customer Relations
- Exceed Customer Expectations
- Have agreement from your employer to allow an assessor to visit you in the workplace
- Have a minimum of 3 months prior experience in the classroom.
- Be working a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Have GCSEs of equivalent in maths and English Language
You could progress on to Customer Service or Business and Administration Level 4 course as well as our range of management qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Management
Customer service plays a key part in a wide range of sectors. Our level 3 programme is idea for those wishing to move into or are employed within a supervisory role.
What additional resources will I need?
- From £2,225 dependent on location
- The qualification is eligible for the Advanced Learner Loan where the Government covers the course fees and repayments are only made once you are earning £26,575 or more. More details can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/overview
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org