About the course
This program is for anyone who does not currently hold a Math’s GCSE Grade C and would like to improve or update their skills.
Functional Skills are nationally recognised qualifications that provide learners with useful and transferable skills in Math’s across five different levels. These qualifications support progression into employment or further education.
During the course, you will work on solving mathematical problems, decision-making and using common measures, shapes and handling of data.
As course assessments and final exams are held in-house at our Adult Learning Centre, Swindon it is necessary that participants ensure they are able to commit to attending our Centre when required.
- Must be 19+ at the start of the academic year
- Must have lived within the UK or EU for the last 3 years or more
- Have not already achieved a C grade in GCSE’s
- An initial assessment will be required prior to starting the course
- A number of other training courses and qualifications are available at New College & The Adult Learning Centre.
Work experience and employability
What additional resources will I need?
FREE – Subject to meeting Government funding criteria. Please contact for further information
For queries about the course, please contact the course leader: N/A
For general enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org