About the course
The course is targeted at those managers and supervisors in any organisation, small or large, who require better skills and abilities with regard to Health & Safety Management.
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- You will need a Level 1 in English to have good written and verbal communication skills.
- We have a range of Health and Safety Compliance courses available.
- Employment within a Supervisor or Management position.
What additional resources will I need?
- It is essential to bring along with you a form of photographic ID, i.e. Driving licence or passport.
- The programme is assessed with a 45-minute assessment at the end of the course and a written risk assessment. The risk assessment is usually based on the delegate’s workplace and the activities carried out there.
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: email@example.com