This course is delivered for free, thanks to the support of Nationwide
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone wanting to learn about Esports and understand they hype around gaming and streaming.
This course will provide an insight into various job roles, salaries, the importance of protecting players. Finally learners will devise and participate in their own Esports tournament.
The course is divided into five units:
1. Understanding the job roles within Esports
2. Setting up networking equipment and streaming via Twitch
3. Coaching & Psychology of Esport Players
4. Devising an Esports Tournament
5. Participating in an Esports Tournament
There are no formal entry requirements at this level. This course is designed for beginners therefore previous
areas will be assessed on the course – but not taught.
A certification of participation will be presented by Nationwide Building Society and New College Swindon upon successful completion of the course.
Course Tutor: Tony Gilbert
Student Services/ Part time admissions
Telephone 01793 611470