Staying safe online
- Thinkunow parent helpsheets - To support parents and carers in keeping their children safe online while they are off school, we have produced two helpsheets with advice and links to Thinkuknow resources they can use at home.
- Thinkuknow - is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
- Internet matters - Helping parents keep their children safe online.
- Parent info - Help and advice for families in a digital world.
- LGfL - Supporting digital transformation and the advancement of education
- Net-aware - Let's keep kids safe online.
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) - Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online?