If you have a safeguarding concern which is unrelated to the Coronavirus, our Safeguarding Team can be contacted on the numbers below during normal working hours (09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday).
You can also email the safeguarding team on the email address above and one of the team will respond either that day or by the next working day.
If you need help or support at this time when College is closed, you can also contact one of the following helplines:
- Swindon multi agency safeguarding hub (MASH) - 01793 466903 (out of hours 01793 436699)
- Wiltshire County Council children's social care - 0300 456 0108
- Wiltshire County Council out of hours safeguarding - 0300 456 0100
If you live outside Swindon or Wiltshire your own local authority will have equivalent helplines listed on their council websites.
Other sources of support are:
- Childline - Get help and advice about a wide range of issues, call us on 0800 1111 (all under 18s are classed as Children in UK law).
- The Mix - Essential support for under 25s: 0808 808 4994
- Kooth - Your online mental wellbeing community
- On your mind - New Mental Health helpline for children, young people and parents/carers.
- Samaritans - Samaritans works to make sure there’s always someone there for anyone who needs someon so call us for free on 116 123
- The Hopeline - Free confidential chat and other online support resources for topics like depression, anxiety, addiction, self-harm, abuse, and more get in touch on 0800 068 4141
College counsellors will be conducting their booked counselling appointments by phone. Students will be phoned by the counsellors at their normal appointment time.