About our apprenticeships
Please continue to apply for apprenticeship vacancies that are live, all recruitment processes are going ahead and interviews are being undertaken remotely at present.
Are you considering an Apprenticeship? Why not get in touch! We are still discussing future opportunities with employers and undertaking interviews. We will add your application to our database which will ensure that when things resume, we can contact you immediately and put you in contact with an employer.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary!
They will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to get that all-important first full-time job. Apprenticeships are a hugely popular option for both school leavers and adults, with over 2 million people completing an apprenticeship in the last 5 years.
We offer apprenticeships up to Level 5.
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Start earning a wage.
- Unlike your peers at sixth form, college or university, as apprentice you will actually be earning money the whole time that you are studying. The minimum apprenticeship wage is £4.15 per hour; however many apprentices earn significantly more.
- As an apprentice you will also receive the same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
Where to start?
- Browse our Apprenticeship subjects.
- To register visit the government apprenticeship website.
- Search and read about the different Apprenticeship standards.
- Find an apprenticeship vacancy.
- Contact us and we will arrange an interview with you.
Call us on 01793 732883
Visit us in Room BF04
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org