Have you recently been made redundant or are at risk of redundancy? We can help.
We can offer training and courses, which may be fully funded (FREE), part funded or if your course is Level 3 and above, it could be funded by the Advanced Learner Loan. These can include:
Distance Learning Qualifications
Which can be studied at home in your own time, in a variety of sectors, including; Business, Care, Customer Service, Team Leading and working with young people.
Health and Safety, Food Safety and CSCS (Green Labourer's Card) are all available at the Adult Learning Centre.
The following additional sector-specific courses are available at the North Star campus:
- Electrical Edition
Including; CV writing, online job-searching, completing applications and interview skills, with courses including:
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Skills for Construction including CSCS Test (Adult Learning Centre)
- Warehousing & Storage (Adult Learning Centre)
- Starting Your Own Business (Adult Learning Centre)
Functional Skills and GCSEs
Qualifications in English, Maths and ICT designed to help anyone at risk of redundancy to gain qualifications and skills required for any new role.
ICT and Computing Courses
- Computing for Beginners (Adult Learning Centre)
- ECDL and ITQ computing qualifications (Adult Learning Centre)
- MOS Certification
- AAT Accounting and Bookkeeping
- CIPD Human Resources
- Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance
Adult Learning CentreAdult Learning Centre
27-35 Fleet Street
Swindon SN1 1RQ.
Do you need specific training that isn’t listed above?
Get in touch with the Fast Forward team