Want to work in a dynamic and successful college?
We're still recruiting! Come and join our great team of academic and support staff to help provide a friendly, inclusive learning environment for learners of all ages and abilities from across Swindon and Wiltshire.
We provide ongoing support, training and development opportunities to make our college an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We know that your role requires you to put a lot of time and effort into it and because of this, we believe you should be rewarded. As a valued member of our team, in addition to a wide range of development opportunities, you will have access to a number of great benefits some of which are listed below:
- Sodexo Retail Discount Scheme
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service
- Excellent Pension scheme
So, if you are looking for exciting career opportunities and to work in an expanding, dynamic and successful College, who values their staff, you have come to the right place.
Our very top priority is your wellbeing and that of our community. Please be assured that we are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and continuing to follow the latest Government advice and to keep everyone as safe as possible. We have adjusted our recruitment process so all face-to-face interviews or assessments will now be conducted via video conference calls.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
New College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position, you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview and by agreement.
To provide quality education, training and services which:
- Meet our customers' needs.
- Encourage individuals to realise their full potential.
- Support lifelong learning.
- Help young people, the community and business to prosper.
- Put customers first and provides services in ways which are flexible, responsive, friendly and efficient.
- New College celebrates diversity and aims to ensure that everyone can fulfil their potential.