If you are a former student of New College, join our new NCS Alumni Association!
Joining provides the opportunity for former students to re-connect with us and remain in touch with what’s going on within our community and with each other.
We'll send you updates on College news and events and you will be able to access exclusive Alumni discounts. You can also share your experience and knowledge with and offer support to, the new generations of students following in your footsteps and choosing to create their future by studying at New College. We know that the success of our former students in their university and career destinations can really help to encourage and inspire our students.
Whether you’ve recently left the College, or were among our first cohort of students in 1984, we’d love to re-connect with you through our Alumni Association. To join, you’ll need to have studied on a full or part-time basis and successfully gained a recognised qualification over a period of 30 weeks or more. This includes work-based students and apprentices.
What kind of things could I get involved with?
- Giving industry talks to current New College students.
- Offering work experience/shadowing/worksite tours.
- Providing a case study for promotional purposes.
- Delivering masterclasses to students.
- CPD or further training for yourself.
- Attending reunion events.
What benefits can I access?
- 10% off venue hire bookings.
- 10% off Sports Hall.
- 10% off 3G pitch bookings.
- FREE packages on selected treatments at Hair and Beauty during assessment periods.
- Entry into a quarterly alumni prize draw, with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher.