We want you to have a good understanding of study and life at New College, so that you can make the right decisions about what will be best for you.
Whether your school has a sixth form or not, you should definitely be looking at all post-16 providers and options available. Consider exam results, course choice, teaching quality, support services, facilities, progression opportunities, atmosphere, university /career destinations and enrichment.
With good exam results and destinations, outstanding student support and the widest choice of courses and opportunities in the area, we are a great choice for those seeking the best possible all-round student experience in an environment that provides more independence. New College is the ideal bridge between school and university or a job and you really can create your future here.
Every year, we have increasing numbers of applications from
students from Swindon, Wiltshire and the surrounding areas.
WHY NOT JOIN THEM?
Our Open Day on Saturday October 6th will give you and your parents the opportunity to:
• Find out more about our vast choice of subjects - over 150 different courses including 38+ AS/A Levels, a range of vocational courses and Apprenticeships. Our courses cover all levels from entry level through to Levels 2, 3 and beyond - you can even progress to degree-level in some subjects.
• Discover more about our student success and achievements. Exam results in 2018 included: an overall A Level pass rate of 97%; 58% Distinctions in BTEC Extended Diploma; over 40% grades at A*-B; 500+ students on to university
• Work out how you can maximise your potential - by exploring a whole range of additional qualifications and activities to help enhance your personal, social and employability skills and make your university or job application stand out.
• Talk to our dedicated staff and Student Ambassadors - find out what life at New College is really like from the people who know.
• Tour our fantastic College facilities - Library and Open Learning Centre, Theatre, Dance Studios, Hair and Beauty Salons, Sports Centre, 3G Sports pitch, Restaurant, Enrichment Centre, with over 1600 computers, PCs and Macbooks across the College.
• Find out more about our helpful student services and additional learning support, our student destinations, university and careers advice, tutorial system, transport options, counselling and health services.