View our 2019 entry prospectus and APPLY NOW to secure your place for next September!
Why choose New College?
If you want a bright future and the chance to reach your full potential, then New College is a great place to be! With a combination of wide course choice, teaching excellence, support and fun, plus a consistently "Good" rating from OFSTED throughout the last 20 years, we provide a bridge between school and university/your first job.
Choose from 140+ academic and vocational courses at all levels, including A Levels, BTECs and vocational courses, GCSEs, Apprenticeships and more! Highly-qualified staff will stretch and challenge you whilst our Student Services team provide advice on a range of issues, including transport, counselling, careers and university advice as well as additional learning support for those with learning needs.
Our students get good exam results and progress to great destinations:
- A 97% A Level pass rate in 2018, with 41% grades at A*-B
- 63 students achieved at least three A Levels at grades A*-B
- 59% Distinctions for BTEC Extended Diploma.
- 500+ students went to university in Autumn 2018
- Students progressed to Russell Group/Top 20 universities including: Oxford; Bristol; Warwick, and Southampton to study subjects including Medicine/Dentistry/Law/Vet
- Top 5 subjects were: Business, Psychology, Nursing, Law, Criminology
- Many went on to jobs and Apprenticeships.
We’ve a strong focus on employability to help you compete in a competitive job market. You can engage with employers such as Nationwide and Zurich through our excellent links and employability initiatives.
You’ll love the facilities and atmosphere here - it’s friendly, buzzing and inclusive with lots of
opportunities. Our students are fantastic - positive, lively, motivated,
hard-working and great at contributing time and effort both within the
classroom and beyond.