New College and Office for Students
New College Swindon is a registered provider on the Office for Students (OfS) Register of higher education providers in England. This means we meet the OfS requirements for course quality, academic standards, student support, student protection and more.
Being registered means we have demonstrated to the OfS that New College Swindon:
- provides well-designed courses that deliver a high-quality academic experience for all students
- supports students from admission through to completion
- ensures students’ outcomes are valued by employers or enable further study
- awards qualifications that hold their value over time, in line with recognised standards
- pays regard to guidance about how to comply with consumer protection law
- has a published student protection plan setting out the risks of course, campus or provider closure and how it will protect students’ interests in such an event
- has the financial resources to provide and deliver the courses advertised
- has the management and governance arrangements necessary to provide and deliver the courses advertised.
Read more about the register.
Student Protection Plan
All higher education institutions registered with the OfS are required to publish a Student Protection Plan setting out what students can expect to happen should a course, campus or institution close.
View our Student Protection Plan
Access and Participation Plan
Access and participation plans set out how higher education providers will improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from higher education.
View our Access and Participation Plan