FREE Level 2 Qualifications
Do You Qualify For a FREE Qualification?
If you can answer YES to the following questions, you qualify.
- You earn less than £16,009.50 annual gross salary
- You’re over 19 at the start of the current academic year
- You’re a UK or EU resident of three years or longer
Studying an NVQ is a great way to expand your skills and achieve your career goals without attending a formal college course. Not just a tick list, our assessors will provide you with practical examples of how you can excel within the workplace and gain a formal qualification to demonstrate your abilities.
It's a great way to gain a qualification, while you work. You're not expected to attend day or evening courses.
- You don’t need any formal qualifications to get started
- It proves your practical ability to current and future employers
- We can be flexible, visiting you in the workplace at a time that suits
- You’ll gain a recognised qualification
- Although there's no time limit, you can expect to achieve your qualification in 6-12 months
GAINING YOUR QUALIFICATION
You'll be provided with your own assessor who will stay with you for the duration of your training. They'll arrange to meet with you monthly. Assessment is based on your ability to carry out your duties and meet national occupational standards.
They'll work with you to build a portfolio which contains evidence of the tasks, duties and achievements you’ve carried out at work. They'll watch you carry out your tasks, may ask questions or may record discussions which take place surrounding your responsibilities within the workplace. With some qualifications, you may be asked to complete short multiple choice assessments - we'll make sure you're more than ready to sit these tests.
- Your employer must be happy for an assessor to visit you in the workplace monthly.
- Be working in a role appropriate to the qualification. For example, an administrator cannot enrol on a Team Leading/Management NVQ if he or she is not in a management position.
The following Level 2 NVQs are currently free to those who meet the criteria above:
- Business and Administration
- Supporting Teaching and Learning (Teaching Assistants)
- Health and Social Care
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
- Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Years)
DON'T MISS OUT! - This funding is only available for a short amount of time.
FOR MORE INFO AND TO APPLY, CONTACT FRANKIE
Call: 01793 732892