New Foundation Degrees for Sept 2018!
We are delighted to be launching 3 new foundation degrees in partnership with the University of Gloucestershire for September 2018 entry.*
This expansion of our foundation degree offering will allow you to:
- Gain a recognised degree qualification accredited by the University of Gloucestershire
- Study locally and save on the cost of living away from home or commuting
- Save on tuition fees
- Progress directly from a level 3 course at New College, studying in a familiar environment with lecturers they already know
- Make use of the new Higher Education Centre with dedicated rooms for students to study and socialise
- Have access to resources and facilities at the University of Gloucestershire
Become an expert at defending against malware, viruses and hacking in preparation for a cyber-security career.
Gain the skills and knowledge needed to administer high-quality, safe and compassionate care as part of a career within the rewarding health and social care sector.
Sports Coaching and Development
Through work in the local sports community you will develop your employability and gain skills in a range of coaching and development disciplines.
On completion of these 2 year (full-time) foundation degrees, you will be well-equipped to enter a career in the relevant industry or to continue your studies by completing a full honours degree with a 1 year top-up.
By enrolling on one of these foundation degrees, you will also be able to take advantage of our free device scheme**. Any student who enrols on a higher education course at New College will receive a free HP Notebook to help with their studies and it's yours to keep at the end of the course.
For more information and to apply, click on the relevant course above. Please note, for all our foundation degrees, you must also apply through UCAS.
* subject to validation
** Terms and conditions apply