What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary!
They will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to get that all-important first full-time job. Apprenticeships are a hugely popular option for both school leavers and adults, with over 2 million people completing an apprenticeship in the last 5 years.
We offer apprenticeships up to Level 5.
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Start earning a wage
- Unlike your peers at sixth form, college or university, as apprentice you will actually be earning money the whole time that you are studying. The minimum apprenticeship wage is £3.90 per hour, however many apprentices earn significantly more. The average weekly wage is around £170.
- As an apprentice you will also receive the same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
Where to start?
2. Visit the government apprenticeship website https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship and register
3. Search and read about the different Apprenticeship standards
4. Check out our current vacancies
5. Contact us and we will arrange an interview with you