What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships give you hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary!
They will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to get that all-important first full-time job. Apprenticeships are a hugely popular option for both school leavers and adults, with over 2 million people completing an apprenticeship in the last 5 years.
We offer apprenticeships up to Level 4.
Why Choose an Apprenticeship?
- Start earning a wage
- Unlike your peers at sixth form, college or university, as apprentice you will actually be earning money the whole time that you are studying. The minimum apprenticeship wage is £3.50 per hour, however many apprentices earn significantly more. The average weekly wage is around £170.
- As an apprentice you will also receive the same benefits as other employees, such as holiday entitlement, pension contributions and leisure facilities.
Where to start?
2. Visit the government apprenticeship website www.getingofar.gov.uk and register
3. Search and read about the different Apprenticeship standards
4. Check out our current vacancies
5. Contact us and we will arrange an interview with you