Boost Your Career
Want to take your career to the next level and improve your chances of getting that next promotion? Or perhaps you’re fed up with your current job and want to re-train or change direction?
Studying one of our courses could be the best career investment you ever make and be the factor that puts you ahead of the competition.
Courses are delivered across a range of study modes:
- Part-time on a weekday evening or one working day - to help fit in around your job and daily life. Class sizes are small and personable, with tutors delivering expert knowledge and experiences from their own industries.
- Distance learning – where you study from home with support from an online tutor in your own time and at your own pace.
- Work-based qualifications – where you build up a portfolio of work evidence and an assessor comes into your workplace.
- Daytime courses – where you study alongside our 16-18 students and other 19+ students.
Study now, pay later!
For courses at Level 3 and above, you can use the Advanced Learning Loan to pay for them!
Professional Courses and Industry Qualifications
Our wide range of professional qualifications are designed to help people become more effective at work - now or in a future career. Our courses not only increase knowledge and skill level, they also help to develop confidence, resilience, creativity and drive.
Studying for an NVQ is a great way to expand your skills and achieve your career goals without attending a formal college course. Our assessors provide you with practical examples of how you can excel within the workplace and gain a formal qualification to demonstrate your abilities.
You could be eligible for a FREE level 2 NVQ if you can answer YES to the following questions.
- You earn less than £15,736.50 annual gross salary
- You’re over 19 at the start of the current academic year
- You’re a UK or EU resident of three years or longer
We also offer vocational qualifications in accounting, hair and beauty, health and social care, childcare, sport and fitness, hospitality, travel and tourism, financial studies, ICT, public services and art and media. These are daytime courses where you can study alongside our 16-18 students.
Apprenticeships are available across a huge range of job roles, providing you with hands-on, real-life work experience as well as the opportunity to gain qualifications, all whilst earning a salary. They are suitable for anyone over the age of 16, looking for a new job or already in work and available at level 2 through to degree-level.