School Leavers Open Day 2017
October 07, 2017 - 10:00 am
SATURDAY 7TH OCTOBER 2017 | 10AM - 2PM
We want you to have a clear understanding of life at College so that you can make the right decisions about what will be best for you.
Whether your school has a sixth form or not, you should definitely be looking at all post-16 providers and options available. Consider course choice, teaching quality, support services, facilities, progression opportunities, atmosphere, university /career destinations and enrichment.
With high success rates, outstanding student support and the widest choice of academic and vocational courses in the area, we are a great choice for students wanting the chance to be more independent. New College is the ideal bridge between school and university or a job.
Every year, we have increasing numbers of applications from students from Swindon, Wiltshire and the surrounding area.
Why not join them?
Our Open Day will give you and your parents the opportunity to:
- Find out more about our vast choice of subjects - over 175 different courses including 55+ AS/A Levels ; a range of vocational courses and Apprenticeships. At all levels from entry through to Levels 2, 3 and beyond!
- Discover more about our great student success and achievements - in Summer 2016, our overall A Level pass rate was 98%. Of our BTEC Diploma students 48% gained distinctions, up from 40% last year.
- Work out how you can maximise your potential - by exploring our whole range of additional qualifications and activities to help enhance your personal, social and employability skills and make your university or job application stand out.
- Talk to our dedicated staff and Student Ambassadors - find out what life at New College life is really like from the people who know.
- Tour our fantastic college facilities - Library & Open Learning Centre, Theatre, Dance Studios, Salons, Sports Centre, Restaurant, Enrichment Centre, with access to over 1600 computers, PCs and Macbooks across the college.
- Find out more about our outstanding support and additional learning support, our student destinations, university and careers advice, tutorial system, transport options counselling and health services.