Training and Development
Fast Forward is the specialist training and development arm of New College Swindon. We offer businesses and individuals across Swindon, Wiltshire and beyond, high quality training covering a range of industry sectors. Our experienced team can work with you to develop a tailored training package for your workforce, specific to the needs and objectives of your business. This may include:
Short, interactive training sessions, focused on a specific subject, usually run over one or two days.
Vocational courses linked to a specific industry and accredited by the relevant professional body. Designed to develop skills and knowledge for progression within a particular career.
Work-based Learning (NVQs)
Delivered in work, these offer a convenient way of learning. Designed to demonstrate occupational competence and learn industry best practice. Our highly respected assessors are experts in their fields, with current industry experience.
A combination of on-the-job training and academic study. A great way to bring in new talent or upskill you existing workforce with a programme built around the needs of your organisation.
A highly flexible online programme allowing learners fit study around their work and family lives.
Call us on 01793 732892 or drop us an email.
Computing and IT
The risual Microsoft Academy based at New College Swindon provides digital learning, IT training, professional qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification
- Apprenticeships in Digital Marketing, Infrastructure Technician and Software Development at levels 2 and 3
Health, Safety and Food Hygiene
- Regulatory qualifications and compliance training in Health & Safety (including IOSH), Food Safety and First Aid at levels 1,2 and 3
- Online Learning - Award in Health and Safety (level 1) or Food Safety (level 2)
- If you have a group of employees, we can deliver any of the courses specifically for you at a time and place that suits.
Business, Accounting and Finance
- AAT Accounting qualifications from level 1 through to the level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
- Apprenticeships in Accounting at levels 2, 3 and 4
- Apprenticeships in Financial Services at levels 2 and 3
- NVQs in Business Administration at levels 2 and 3 (level 2 available online)
- Apprenticeships in Business Administration at levels 2, 3 and 4
- Distance learning level 2 certificate the Principles of Business Administration