28 Apprentices in 28 Days
Ahead of National Apprenticeship Week 2020, we are running a fantastic campaign for employers - 28 Apprentices in 28 days!
Between Monday 13th January and Monday 10th February, we hope to get 28 Apprenticeship vacancies identified with employers - and you can help to make it happen!
Most employers will be aware of the benefits of employing an Apprentice, but here's a reminder of how it can help:
- The development of a well-trained, well-motivated workforce
- Increased productivity through better trained staff
- Improved company performance with measurable impact
- Demonstrates your commitment to staff development
- Helps you use your Apprenticeship levy or helps you access government funding
Whether you already have Apprentices through us,or whether you've not worked with us before and have been considering expanding your workforce, then why not help with our campaign? You can find out more about how Apprenticeships work and which subjects we offer here
We'll be announcing our total at the end of National Apprenticeship Week (3rd-7th February).