OFSTED, Awards, Accreditations and Performance Tables
At New College, we work hard to develop new and existing relationships with other educational organisations and to raise our own performance and aspirations in every respect.
New College was visited by a team of OFSTED Inspectors in November 2017, with the report published in December 2017. We were assessed as being GOOD. Read the full report.
Take a look at New College's entry in the most recent Government education performance tables. You will be able to compare us against other providers for a range of performance measures including results, achievements and progress by qualification type and destinations.
New College was proud to have been re-awarded the Matrix award, the UK Government's national standard of customer service excellence, in 2016.
As a Matrix award holder, we have shown that we put our customers first and provide independent and objective information, advice and guidance to prospective learners.
We have also demonstrated that we:
- set standards and perform well
- actively engage with our customers, partners and staff
- are fair and accessible to everyone and promote choice
- continuously develop and improve
- use our resources effectively and imaginatively
- contribute to improving opportunities and quality of life in the communities we serve.